...

...

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Breaking Bad

I'm a Breaking Bad forever fan and love the show and count it as one of my absolute favorites, a work of art, one of the best that ever was or ever will be. If you ask me about it, be prepared for a long discussion about my favorite character of all time (Jesse Pinkman) and overall philosophy about this incredible show. When I knew I would be passing through Albuquerque I had to make a stop to see some of my favorite spots from my beloved show. Dear readers, if you haven't watched, stop what you are doing right now and start. You can thank me later.

For those of you who are as big of a fan as I am, I hope you enjoy these photos and can fangirl right along with me! I started out at The Candy Lady, which is a Breaking Bad mecca where they make and sell the fake blue crystal meth that they used on the show. I bought some and also got my picture taken with Heisenberg's hat and sunglasses trying to make my best impression. I then traveled to see Walter White's home which was incredibly cool to see in person, though I did feel for the residents, which must be an utter nightmare having countless people stop by to take pictures of your home. While I was there all of 5-10 minutes, there were 6 more people who showed up. I then went to the laundry mat where Walt and Jesse cooked underground in the later seasons. I stopped by Los Pollos Hermanos which is where Walter Whiter/Heisenberg did his dealings with drug kingpin Gus, which in real life in a "Twisters" Mexican fast food joint. My final stop was to the graffitied building of Tuco's drug layer that Walt and Jesse blew up in the beginning of the series. As dorky as I probably was yesterday, it was a lot of fun to see some of the major spots from the best show of all time.  Now I'm going to enjoy some blue crystal, aka, cotton candy flavored rock candy.





 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment